Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Day 3

3rd day! Today is the most tired among the three days.
I ride around 800km today but the road conditions isn't good!!! And I wasted 1 half hour jamming in Bangkok outskirt. I begin not to like Bangkok I used to love it.


Had been in the Southern Thailand Chumphon province at 6.30am, move out from there passing several provinces and reached the North Nakhon Sawan province already. I made it!!!
But today first hour drive very tedious for me, feeling very sleepy after breakfast.


So I play my favorite 80's Disco to sing along!!! Actually my vocal is similar to George Micheal!!! LOL.............And the best thing is that, I found a new Botique Hotel in Nakhon Sawan.
2 star rate, 3 star exterior and 5 star room!!! Check this out!

































No comments: